This is the explicit adult interactive blog of TantraAtTahoe.com designed for openly sharing your erotic encounters and getting answers to your burning sexual questions about orgasms and more. Here we post our experiences and encourage you to do the same.
Did you have a great time last night? A lousy time? A troubling time? What went right? What went wrong? Tell us in graphic detail. We want to know and help.
This isn’t porno, it’s informational sex education. Freely post your questions and we’ll do our best to answer them. And we invite comments from anyone else, too. This way we can all learn to be more open about this vital part of everyone’s life. We can all find out what’s working for others and what isn’t.
Unfortunately, most of our society is pretty strait-laced about discussing our sex lives. But keeping silent can affect your sexual pleasure and your orgasms, keep you from learning all the juicy things your body can do, and severely limit how much pleasure you can give your partner(s). Staying quiet about sex perpetuates ignorance and commonly believed myths that just aren’t true. It can even affect your health and lead to unwanted pregnancies.
We’re hoping to start a rousing dialogue about our sex lives. Of course, most people are pretty shy about sharing what they do in bed. Or what was done to them. We know that talking about sex can be awkward. But the more you do it, the easier it gets and the better your sex life gets. Few of us had comprehensive and meaningful sex education. Few of us came away from that first talk about sex with our parents (if we even had one) knowing anything more than we already did and feeling any better. Here you can share anything that’s on your mind whether you think it’s too simple or too “out there.” No judgements about right and wrong are allowed.
Research has shown that people who are real, honest, and straightforward about making love get more excited, have better orgasms, and become way better lovers. You may not be used to being so upfront about your desires, turn-ons, and sex acts, but once you get used to it, it will be more fun and much healthier for you and your lover(s).
So this blog is our effort to help all kinds of people be more open about sex. Plus, you can be anonymous in our online blog, right? (Except for us, Somraj and Jeffre, because we’re real.)
We invite you to be as candid as you can about the pleasure you give to yourself and each other. Basically, anything that you genuinely want to share or want to know is OK. You can post straight and LGBT stories and issues, vanilla or kinky, or anything else that floats your cork. And please don’t leave out your dreams and fantasies.
We dream about a place where all kinds of sex with mutual consent are fun and celebrated. Will you help us make that a reality by joining in?
How To Get Involved
- Click on the three-horizontal-line menu at the top left of this page.
- Move the pointer down to ADMIN and click on Register.
- Enter a Username (that’s what will appear on the discussion board as the author of each post and comment) and Email and click Register. (Your email is private and we’ll never share it.)
- Check your email for a message from WordPress. Look in your spam folder if you can’t find it at first.
- Click on the link to set a password. To use the fancy one suggested, copy it and hit Reset Password. Or you can enter you own password if you prefer.
- The screen will confirm your password. Click on Log In to go to the login dialogue.
- Click here to get to the login dialogue. Or from this page click on the three-horizontal-line menu at the top left of this page, and click on Register under ADMIN .
- Enter your Username and Password and then click Log In.
- Our main discussion board page will appear with latest posts. Read them and hit Comment to respond to any post. If you’re the first, the link will say Leave A Comment. If others have commented already, click on the word Comments after the number.
- To post your question or story, hit the + New button on the black menu bar at the top. From the little pull-down menu that appears, select Post (or Media if you want to upload an image, say your picture).
- The Add New Post window appears, enter a title and your text in the empty white box below. You can use any of the formatting tools if you want or not.
- When you’re entry is done, head over to the Publish box at the top right. You can Save Draft or Preview. When you’re done, hit the blue Publish button below the other items.
- To see just your post, hit View Post in the black menu bar. To see your post at the top of the other entries, hit Orgasmic Sex Discussion Board at the top left and select View Site from the pull-down menu.
We’ve found some complications when users stay logged in all the time. If you have trouble logging into our discussion board again, it’s probably because you didn’t log out last time. So we always log out after reading, posting, and commenting to prevent this confusion.
By the way, at TantraAtTahoe.com we publish ebooks, teach workshops, and offer live and long-distance coaching about modern discoveries and ancient secrets for real lovers like you. Our website has hundreds of free pages in online guided tours and nearly 300 free articles in our newsletter archives. Join our mailing list to get new ones monthly in your inbox here.